Sometimes... when you're having a hard time... God steps in.

Thank you, Jemima.  I love you i love you i love you i love you.  You made my night so lovely.

Let me just say...

Having friends that stick with you through the thick and thin are so amazing.  Having friends that move 350 miles away but still remain as close (if not closer) to you through it all... there is nothing like it.  Jemima and Galilee have always been there.  Always.  Maybe we don't talk everyday but when we do it's like we've ever missed a day.  And I am so grateful for that.  This sweet message tonight really reassured me of what I have even if I don't think it's enough.

Missing my friends tonight but so glad to have them in my life.




Anonymous –   – (August 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM)  

aw how fun

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive