\\ MY LIFE IN INSTAGRAM //


the best headphones known to man // headscarf+topknot // a repost from september // many faces of treyday

another repost from september // blackberries + sugar // remembering baby j // good morning

peanut butter + honey + pitachips/apples = the best snack on earth // i went up north // it rained up north // cabins at night 

my morning in the mountains // riding the tomato along the golf course (my favorite part of summer) // the golf course i spent my summers on // how to have fun while doing dishes

tea and a jacket in july?  no way // my nights in the mountains: coldplay, braids and cardigans // reading on the deck // our team usa sign

babies asleep on big beds > // union jack cake for the olympics // reading in bed // i went home
toes // i support chickfila. unfollow me/stop reading my blog if you wish ;) // online classes in the mornings // my favorite face as my desktop picture


Hope  – (August 3, 2012 at 4:38 PM)  

I'm so confused about the whole Chick Fil A thing. What's wrong with it? Sorry, stupid Canadian question! ;) Your instagram photos are all so lovely! :)

Anonymous –   – (August 3, 2012 at 5:21 PM)  

little toes are so precious, i support chickfila, your blog is awesome, and i have online classes too :)

emma claire  – (August 3, 2012 at 10:41 PM)  

@Hope : there's a huge controversy over the owner of Chick-Fil-A's views...people are boycotting it and Wednesday was support it day :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive