I have some amazing friends.  I really really do.  But, one day they moved away.  And I watched my friends drive away and I knew that was it.  But... you learn to deal with it.  You learn to find new friends and, in a way, let it go.  Let the fact that it will never be the same again go.  Let the fact that they live 356 miles away, and I only get to see them twice a year go.  You just live your life trying not to think about how much you miss them.  How awesome it would be if only they were here.  

And then it will hit me.

Wow.  I really really miss them.  Wow.  I really really can't believe they are gone.  

Even though it's been a while since they've been gone.  Sometimes I really can't believe it.  And I'll drive by the giant rock they used to live by and know they don't live there anymore.  And to be honest... it really sucks at times.  It's kind of hard at times.  To deal with the fact that two of your friends are gone forever.  But then you visit them... and you see how amazing they are doing.  And you see what God's doing in their lives.  And I wouldn't have it another way.  That's hard to say.  I'll be honest.  But I wouldn't.  As much as I miss them, this is where God wants them to be.  So I'm okay with it.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever. (hebrews 13:8)

Miss you, J & G.  So much. 

Anonymous –   – (August 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM)  

This made me cry.

Anonymous –   – (August 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM)  

i love you.

Kim Thompson  – (August 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM)  

xoxxo Love you AND your precious friends.

familygregg  – (August 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM)  

I love you Emma this was awesome!
GG

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive