Oh my goodness... can you believe it?  T turns four months today!  He's ginormous.  I can't even believe where time went.  It feels like just yesterday that he came home, but then again it feels like he's always been in our lives.



He's starting to look like a little man everyday.  Sometimes he makes a face that totally looks like how he'll look when he's 3.  He's talking more, and I'm still convinced his first word will be "swag".  Step out of my way haters, because I'm serious, it's happening.


Um.  He screams.  Not like an angry scream.  It's more like a I'm-so-happy-so-I'll-scream-really-loudly-scream.  It's pretty hilarious, really.  But it's also kind of weird when you're standing in line at Nordstrom and he's wearing this hat and doing the scream and laughing.  Sort of really cute. 


He also drools.  And it's pretty gross.  Especially when you're holding him and he drools all over your shirt and/or shoulder.  Let's just say... all the sleeves of my tops are wet by the end of the day.  







But, even through all that, he's so worth it.  His face is so priceless.  Sometimes it's way too much.  He's starting to get a little personality that's just too much.  I call him Sir.  And fat.  And Treybebaby.  And Sir Anthony Rattle.  And oh my goodness, he's cute.  So, happy 4 months to my sir, i love you so much baby!

Emma Vogelsang  – (August 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM)  

I love your blog... I hope you will check out mine. http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/ . It is called Living Fully by Faith .


Em

Unknown  – (August 21, 2012 at 3:19 PM)  

I love love love love LOVE all these pictures!!!!!!!!! He is so cute!

Unknown  – (August 21, 2012 at 3:21 PM)  

PS. I totally agree that swag will be his first word!! ;)

Anonymous –   – (August 21, 2012 at 10:13 PM)  

OH. MY. GOSH. THIS KID IS SOSOSO ADORABLE. i can't believe it! haha he's just too cute for words.

Olivia  – (August 23, 2012 at 9:20 AM)  

he is so adorbs! oh my goodness :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive