When he laughs like this for the first time at the dinner table.......


Ohhhh my goodness.  He is such pure joy.

And....

When considering that God could have given us any baby... literally any baby... especially this one.... but instead he gave us this one?  This sweet, giggly, happy, chubby, super perfect because God chose him little one?  Ohhhhhh my goodness.  It is overwhelming.  His first real belly laugh?  Be still my heart.  He is too much.  It is all too much.

Emma  – (September 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM)  

Ohhh, this is so precious!
And when your brother said "OW! My hands!" at the end but he kept on doing it anyway to make Trey laugh! :)

Olivia  – (September 21, 2012 at 4:22 PM)  

oh.my.goodness. his laugh is so contagious! too adorable. :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive