home-education

I love being home-educated simply because I get to watch my little brothers grow up.  I love that I will never miss anything that happens at home, because I am home... all the time.  I've learned to love being at home all the time.  I would never want to go back to public school simply because I would miss everyone and my home so much.

Sick baby and sick sister together in pajamas in my online Algebra 2 class.  Love.


Leighanna Rose  – (September 13, 2012 at 9:24 AM)  

Hope you get better soon! {I totally agree about being home!}

Gabrielle Avery –   – (September 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM)  

I totally agree with you! I get questions all the time about how I could stand being home all day with four boys. I'm used to it!! I mean I like to get out and do stuff but I love being home with the crazy family. I'd never go to public school...ever. It's not me. Feel better girlie!

Anonymous –   – (September 13, 2012 at 3:02 PM)  

Feel better TT! I love you!

familygregg  – (September 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM)  

I love you get better! love the photo of you both!
GG

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive