i am me

I'm that girl that likes her toast almost burnt (but not all the way), and her bananas with a tint of green.  I only eat the grapes that aren't too squishy.  I could eat avocados for every single meal and be perfectly happy.  I think banana chips are the nastiest thing on the planet, and sometimes I just eat cantaloupe for breakfast.  I've eaten goat that was roasted over a fire once and I think bleu cheese is the best cheese on the planet.  I could eat 24 figs in one sitting.  Bacon is the best.  I never drink soda.  In fact, I've never had a Coke in my entire life.  I hate it.

I buy my baby brother girl skinny jeans because they don't make good jeans for baby boys.  I have the greatest friends on the entire planet.  And the funny thing... I don't even live in the same state as the majority of them.  I don't go a day without going on Skype.  I hate the sound of my alarm going off.  Whether it goes off at 9am or 5am.  I have a problem swallowing pills and I can't take them with water.  I listen to Coldplay every night after 8pm.  I live in a state where 6 months out of the year is spent burning up in 100° temps but yet I love it with my whole heart.  When I'm sad I hold my baby brother.  I can't blog without listening to music.  Algebra is my favorite thing in the world.  It takes me at least an hour to wake up properly.  I rearrange my bedroom every few months and make new things for it almost all the time.  I am the biggest rule follower ever, but yet sometimes I push the limits a little bit.  Sometimes I cook.  Sometimes I bake.  Sometimes I hate both equally.

///


Sometimes you have to write posts like these.  Just to try to put down in words who you really are.  For me, and maybe for you.  But mostly for me.  So that one day when I'm old I can come back and read what I was like when I was fifteen.


Leighanna Rose  – (September 11, 2012 at 9:48 AM)  

Hi! I'm your 100 follower! I hope you will consider following me back!
I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!
Alexandrea
Shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com

Olivia  – (September 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM)  

I am with you on the pills; I feel like i'm going to choke,even with water. I love the way you put that you can look back and see what you were like. I think that's a big part of blogging,so when i'm older&& moved on,I can see what I was like young :)

T.F  – (September 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM)  

You profile your grapes. I taught you well. :p
I love that you're you. <3

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive