5 months






Today, Trey is 5 months old.  

In the past month, he became ours forever, giggled, and ate real food for the first time.  And oh my goodness, he is such a joy.  The way he smiles is my favorite thing in the whole world.  His eyes are the most beautiful I have ever seen.  We've all come so far since this date five months ago, and I love him even more now than I did then.  Adoption changed my whole life and I will always look back on this year as one of the best in my life because of adoption and how God used it in our life.  I love you, Treyday, you are the best ever.  


Talia  – (September 21, 2012 at 5:04 PM)  

1) He is the cutest thing ever. That smile? AHHHHH SO CUTE!!!! What a blessing from God He must be.
2) I feel like such a creeper, because I had the most random dream about you and Trey the other night! And I wasn't even thinking about your blog or anything. In the dream, Trey had his hair slicked to the side and was singing "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz. Then I got to meet you and you had red hair.
HUH?!?!

Gabrielle Avery  – (September 24, 2012 at 1:00 PM)  

I don't think I will ever be able to get over his cuteness! He is the sweetest most precious little boy ever!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive