Ours Forever

Today is the day Trey became ours forever.


It's quite overwhelming, really.  How far we've come.  What's happened in my life since April 21.  There were times in the last 4 months where I didn't think today would happen.  There were times in the last 4 months where I was so scared of what could have happened.  But today, God said yes.  He said forever.  He provided.  And today, I can delight in the fact that when I hold Trey, I'm holding my brother.  Not that he wasn't my brother before... but today, it is for sure for sure.  He is staying forever.

Oh my goodness.  God is amazing. 



Happy Gotcha Day to my forever brother, Trey Malachi.  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you. I can't wait to watch you grow up over the next gotcha days you have.  

WAB  – (September 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM)  

asdkfjhsdf I'm so happy for you! Happy Treyday!

Emma  – (September 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM)  

WOW that is so special and amazing! God does some incomprehensibly amazing things, doesn't he?

Happy Gotcha Day to you and your family! :)

Anonymous –   – (September 6, 2012 at 2:50 PM)  

ahh, i knew it! :) our friends were able to adopt a baby boy after almost a year of having him.. we were able to be there on his gotcha day, it was a very special day. :)
congrats to you and your family!!

Olivia  – (September 6, 2012 at 3:21 PM)  

he is so adorbs! that last picture is beyond preshh :)

delaney  – (September 6, 2012 at 6:01 PM)  

forever...that's a pretty incredible word. what an exciting and happy day!
also, trey is absolutely adorable. that last picture is completely priceless.

Unknown  – (September 6, 2012 at 7:57 PM)  

Oh so happy for you guys! Watching your journey was truly amazing! He is the cutest thing! Your family is so precious and I'm proud to call you friend and sister! Love you!

Anonymous –   – (September 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM)  

I love the second picture! And HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TT! (Trey Thompson)

Michlyn  – (September 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM)  

Awwww he's so cute! Congratulations, that is such a special day. I still remember the day my sister's adoption was finalized - so exciting!

Btw I love your outfit and you're really pretty... Just thought I'd drop that by yah.
~Michlyn

T.F  – (September 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM)  

Congratulations to you guys! He is so precious. Happy Gotcha Day, Trey Trey!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive