Tomorrow is a big and long-awaited day for Trey and for my family.  Blog post allllll about it tomorrow ;)

Love you guys.  Thank you thank you thank you for reading my blog.  It means a lot to know that people actually read what I have to say :)


Michlyn  – (September 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM)  

Oh my goodness is just so adorable!!!! Love that cute, happy face!

Can't wait to hear more! (adoption finalization day?)

~Michlyn

Emma  – (September 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM)  

Oh! Why oh why did you have to keep us in suspense?! ;) haha just kidding....but I'll be patiently waiting to hear what you're talking about! :)

Anonymous –   – (September 6, 2012 at 6:21 AM)  

I think I may know what the day is about.. but, I'll be waiting to see the blog post all about it!! :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive