I love fashion.  A lot a lot a lot.  It's one of my favorite things.  I'm online-schooled.  Or home-schooled, whatever you want to call it.  I am perfectly socialized and am NOT unsocialized in the least.  But, when I get to dress up, it's my favorite.

But.... I kind of feel like some people (mostly Believers) have this thing against fashion.  Like it's a sin or something to care about what they wear.  So.... I just want to clear things up...

I love fashion because it's the best way to express yourself without the person getting to know you.  I want people to see me and know who I am and remember me.  And... for those that know me... they know I am sooooooo not the center of attention.  I absolutely hate attention and people looking at me.  But, fashion is the best with that.  It is the best way to express who you are as a person.  I think it's so awesome to have a specific style... and to be able to pinpoint that in others.

One of my favorite things about fashion is the fact that it's what made me who I am today.... in that I don't care what people think of me.  I sort of love being that girl that wears pink tights and red skinnies and blue blazers.  If you don't like what I'm wearing, I don't really care.  If you think wearing red skinnies is kinda out there and weird and crazy... that's okay.  But I love that fashion is what made me like this.  That I can go crazy and wear shorts over red tights and not care about what other people may say behind my back... I love that.






Olivia  – (September 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM)  

I love your style girl. It's so cool and unique! :)

Dorian Ryleigh  – (September 4, 2012 at 8:57 AM)  

I love love love your fashion style! I secretly wish I had more fashion sense.. :P A lot of homeschoolers have their own personal fashion and I like that.

Emma  – (September 4, 2012 at 9:59 AM)  

I think being homeschooled helps to not make you try to fit in so hard....ya know...you can be yourself at home, so you don't really think about trying to be "cool" when you're around other people. Your style is super fun and unique! :)

WAB  – (September 5, 2012 at 12:15 PM)  

hahah yess. Fashion is definitely underrated in certain circles, but we're fixing that, aren't we? =D Miss you!

T.F  – (September 6, 2012 at 7:16 AM)  

You have a fantastic style, girlie :) And I totally agree. Fashion is such an incredible way to express you who are.
REDSKINNYSFTW.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive