time flies and i don't like it

I'm not scared of much, unless we're talking about bugs or being outside alone in the dark.  But one thing I'm scared of most is time.

Time flies in ways I hate.  It moves on and on whether you like it or not.  It scares me to think of how fast it goes.


Where in the world did time go.  I truly don't understand a bit of it.

Unknown  – (November 24, 2012 at 2:51 AM)  

thank you for this. you are really spoke to my heart. xx a

Olivia  – (November 24, 2012 at 8:17 AM)  

i have thoughts like this a lot. and still can't figure it out. i don't want to grow up, but don't want to be a kid again. i don't want to get old, but don't want to stay young. time. it's a strange thing that just keeps ticking. xoxo :) thank you for this today.

Emma  – (November 24, 2012 at 9:07 AM)  

I like this, and I fine that I'm the same. Sometimes, I just wish that time would freeze, that tomorrow would come a little later, that yesterday would still be here. But I think, we have to live in the moment, you can't always be wishing for something else, you have to enjoy the present. :)
This is so easy to relate to Emma. <3

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive