happy thanksgiving, friends




I hope you have a lovely day eating turkey and pie and mashed potatoes and gravy and cranberry sauce and stuffing and everything.  I can't decide if I'm more excited for the pie or the mashed potatoes. 

Thank you, Jesus, for life.  For the good parts, for the not so good parts.  Thank you for this year and the things I learned in it.  Thank you for my family and for letting us be a forever family to Trey.  Thank you for adoption.  Thank you for a blog, a space to write about the things close to my heart.  Thank you for Christmas lights and Arizona.  For the way the sun sets and yes, even the snowbirds that don't know how to drive.  Thank you for a bed.  To live in the US.  Veritas Press Scholars Academy.  Africa.  My dear friends.  My brothers.  A computer.  For You.  

Annie Jones  – (November 22, 2012 at 2:59 AM)  

All those things you just said? I'm thinking the same thing... only adjusted to fit my life :)

Love you blog, pictures, writing, everything.
xx, Annie

Olivia  – (November 22, 2012 at 7:20 AM)  

happy thanksgiving to you too! I know- mashed potatoes are a fave :) XOXO

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive