day fourteen

Today...

I'm thankful for my brother's cardigan.  Is that lame?  Whatevs.


Oh, and pictures like these texted to me right before I was about to die.  Love him so much.  Even when he's bald.  (Did I mention that?  Poor baby's hair got shaved :( Starting over)


Olivia B. –   – (November 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM)  

I think my brother hides his cardis away from me....and i love the new hairrrrcut.

emma claire  – (November 14, 2012 at 9:04 PM)  

^Of course he does! Cuz he's saving them for... nevermind. Miss you girl :)

Olivia  – (November 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM)  

confession: I stole like two sweatshirts and hats from my brother while he's working from home for a year :) ah. even with his hair cut- he's so adorbs <3 xoxo

Olivia B. –   – (November 15, 2012 at 7:15 PM)  

Oh yeah we know emma. we know who it is and don't try to say no wayne. and I MISS YOU TOO. <3

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive