This place has a lot of meaning to me.  It's one of my favorite places to be in the world.  All of my childhood Summer memories come from this place.  The cabin.  It sits on a golf course, with a good amount of woods surrounding it.  As soon as we drive into the driveway of our friends' cabin that I've been going to since I was 6 months old, I feel at home.  The smells, the greenery of the golf course, and the way the thunder rolls whenever we get a good storm.  It's looked the same all fifteen years I've been there.  We spend our evenings on the golf course, our mornings sleeping in, and our afternoons reading, taking in the rain, or driving the golf cart.  It will always be my favorite place to be.

















Anonymous –   – (July 29, 2012 at 10:01 PM)  

aw so sweet. i love cabins. they're so homey and beautiful.

Anonymous –   – (July 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM)  

This looks like a wonderful place to be! Souns like you had a lot of fun! Love you. And Abi is getting SO tall!

xoxo
-Jemima

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive