It will never cease to amaze me...how God makes bringing an adopted sibling into your family no different than a biological sibling.  No difference, really.  At times...maybe you wonder, "Will I really feel like he is my brother when I look at him?" But really, there is no difference.  I look at his face and see my brother.  Not my adopted brother.  Just my brother.  Because that's what he is.  My brother.  Plain and simple.  There is no difference between adopted and bio.  We are all the same to God.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... DNA doesn't make up a family.  God does.

Soooooo blessed by what adoption has done in my life.  Oh my goodness.



Psalms 68:5-6

Anonymous –   – (July 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM)  

oh hey, where did you get that cute silhouette up there?

Natalia  – (July 31, 2012 at 7:53 AM)  

Emma, he is so precious. So happy for adoption and it's wonderful blessings.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive