MISSING YOU

Missing people is quite hard.  It's a weird feeling, really.  In some ways you're excited for the future, and in others, you have this horrible feeling in your heart that takes over your brain... when you miss someone.  And it's hard.  Goodbyes are hard.  Taylor was with me for a little over a month.  This morning, the alarm that always wakes us up when we're together made it's sound at the unholy hour of 6am.  That's right, Justin Bieber's Never Say Never is what we wake up to (donthatuscausewerebeautiful).  I stayed in bed and dreaded the moment she would have to leave.  It's hard... it really is.... saying goodbye.  Well, when the clocked turned 7:30 I got out of bed and said goodbye.  And it was really really really hard and really really really sad.

Taylor is one of those people that you can get along with no matter what.  She's the sweetest person I know.  She's one of the funniest people I know.  She says things that make me laugh til I cry.  And everyone knows how this rare occurrence only happens when you're really funny.  And she is.  She is just amazing.  Everyday I'm so thankful for my online school that brought me to her and so many others.  It really has the best people in it.

So I love you, Taylor.  A lot.  You mean so so so much to me.  Come back and visit me, really soon.  k? k.




Talia  – (July 3, 2012 at 3:55 PM)  

Oh goodness...I hate missing people!!! Two of my best friends moved away, my cousin moved away, and now my youth pastor is moving away :'(...

T.F  – (July 3, 2012 at 10:14 PM)  

Oh my goodness. You are so sweet. I wish I had a blog so I could blog about you too. <3 <3
I miss you like crazy, girl! We need to skype soon so we can dance to Pretty Girl Rock and Beyonce and talk about hair and plums and such. ;) don'thatemecausei'mbeautiful =P

Wayne B. –   – (July 4, 2012 at 9:19 AM)  

Your description of missing people... so perfect. Agh. ;)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive