\\ FIVE PHOTOS YOU DID NOT SEE //

from our shoot






100% model worthy.  Taylor has something about her that makes the photographs I take 10x better.  Lovelove this girl.  Lovelove this shoot.  Miss her... & these two super warm nights in the desert doing shoots.  It was so worth it though...after these results.  Makes me love this job even more.  

And.....after a scare thinking my 50mm was broken... makes me appreciate owning a camera and the gift of being able to take photographs.  

Anonymous –   – (July 18, 2012 at 9:05 PM)  

gorgeous!

T.F  – (July 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM)  

Emma, I miss you so much. <3 I miss our photo shoots and planning our anthropologie photographer/model statuses and everything else we did this summer!
Skype me maybe ;)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive