CHOOSE LIFE

I don't even know what to say.  I logged onto one of the blogs I read this morning and I saw this photo staring back at me.  I kept reading, but then the number changed to 230, and I was disgusted.  230 children just lost their life to abortion.  And it all happened while I was reading this person's blog.  I don't get it.  I really don't.  People go to jail for murder.  But abortion is legal.  What?  Are you serious?  


What disgusts me even more is that we were all in that place at one time in our lives.  We were all in our mother's womb at one time or another.  Would you say your mother should have aborted you?  Do you think your mother should have ended your life because you didn't deserve a chance?  Do you think you, as a fetus growing in your mother's womb, didn't have a right to life, because you simply weren't "human" yet?  Disgusting.  The thought of it makes me sick.

I get it, though.  I don't hate the people that have abortions.  After being on this journey with Trey's birthmother... I get it.  It's hard.  It's not easy to just give up your baby and walk away.  It's not easy to carry your son for nine months and then hand him over to another family.  It's not easy to carry a child for nine months that you can't keep... for their own individual reasons.  I get it.  I really do.  What I don't get, however, is that we aren't doing anything about it.  We aren't doing anything to get people to choose life, to choose adoption.  Why.


That picture on the sidebar is wonderful.  It really is.  I just wish we could do more about it.  I want abortion to be demolished.  I want to see more people adopting.  I want to see more people being educated on abortion and on adoption.  I don't know how to get more people to see what's going on, but I do know that one day, I'll figure it out.  I don't want to watch 46 million babies die every year from abortions anymore.  I won't have it.  And I hope you'll stand by me.  Life is beautiful.


Emma  – (July 7, 2012 at 9:16 PM)  

my thoughts exacty....but it's so hard to know what to do. :) prayer is always a good place to start. =)

Brooklyn  – (July 8, 2012 at 10:01 AM)  

I have that on my sidebar too. It is so sad, but I do think it opens peoples' eyes. I agree with you 100%...but I am kind of at loss on how to help stop it?!:/


http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –   – (July 8, 2012 at 5:44 PM)  

i agree.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive