welcome to the world...

Trey is ours and I am blessed.  Thank you a million times over for praying for us the past few days.  God is good & always faithful.  As my lovely friend said.... Rejoice in the Almighty God always.





Hope  – (April 24, 2012 at 9:16 PM)  

My goodness, he is beautiful! I'm so happy for you and your family! :)

Kate  – (April 24, 2012 at 11:42 PM)  

I am so happy for you and your family. Trey is beautiful!

Olivia  – (April 25, 2012 at 5:14 AM)  

Yay!! He is so beautiful! So happy for your family!

Kimberly  – (April 25, 2012 at 7:09 AM)  

Oh Emma! He is precious! I am so happy for your family! I can't get over his hair, so cute!! I love seeing you holding him!!
xoxo

Carli  – (April 25, 2012 at 7:10 AM)  

oooh. he's precious!! congratulations.

-Carli

delaney  – (April 25, 2012 at 7:57 AM)  

Oh my goodness, what a precious little boy! So happy for you and your family! God is great.

Talia  – (April 25, 2012 at 1:22 PM)  

Emma, that is SO AWESOME! He is SOOOO darling! What a gift from God! I will be praying for Trey and your whole family!!!

Hannah Nicole  – (April 25, 2012 at 9:29 PM)  

oh, emma, so happy for your family. God is good!

rachel esther  – (April 30, 2012 at 1:06 PM)  

So precious, sweet adorable baby!
God has blessed you and your family immensely!
<3
he's so gorgeous. :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive