earlier // instagram

instagrams from before... well, last week.

yay for memorization projects...yeahno.

i used to eat this.  then i went on a dairy-fast.  Jesus, please come soon.

red tights and new toms.  yes.

french braids to craycray curls.  (oh..and those michigan shorts again.  i'm a fangirl and i know it)


blue tights... just for kicks. 

clue with the best people evah.

straightening your hair while reading the hunger games... i was addicted. 

iced coffee to get me thru until 2am.  


hunger games night!  we played piano and sang all night.

bedroom details.  (i am not a hipster btw)

pink skinnies+red kicks for valentines day.

this is who and what i live with.  help.

xo

Olivia  – (April 29, 2012 at 6:27 PM)  

I want your toms! :)
That last picture is my life, too! haha...brothers.

Hannah Nicole  – (April 29, 2012 at 7:30 PM)  

so, my brothers do the same thing. just saying. and girl, your style is so cute!

Anonymous –   – (April 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM)  

Can I please have a 1x1 fat please? I love you and I miss playing clue with you!

xoxo
-Jemima

P.S Give Trey a kiss from me!

Hope  – (April 30, 2012 at 9:10 AM)  

All of these are so, so perfect! I love your style :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive