the blessing of adoption

"God gave my friend Baby Trey!  He is theirs for sure!  Thank you Lord."
a quote from one of my dear friends.

What a gift adoption is.  If you've followed this blog for a while, you know that it's not easy.  There were days (and months) of hard days and questions.  For a long time it didn't make sense.  And as my mom said yesterday, everyone always says that afterwards you look back and see how perfect it is.  This is perfect.  God knew which baby was the perfect one for my family.  It is such a gift.

We are so blessed with this child.  I  am so blessed with this child.  I look into those beautiful eyes and remember every step it took to get here.  It is such a gift to watch someone so selflessly choose this for their child.  Such a blessing.  And to watch a mother who is so grateful and so thankful to see another mom and another daddy and another sister and another brother love this baby like their own... there is nothing like it.  And as the sister of this sweet lovely baby boy, I stand here grateful for the gift she gave us.  There will never be such a bigger blessing in my life than adoption.

Praise God for the gift of adoption and the impact it has made on my life.




Hope  – (April 26, 2012 at 8:20 AM)  

So precious- both him, and this post! :)

grandma & grandpa H –   – (April 26, 2012 at 8:30 AM)  

Thank you sweetie....that was precious and so heartfelt and God-inspired. Thank you all .......

Anonymous –   – (April 26, 2012 at 4:07 PM)  

congrats! he's so precious.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive