letting it go

I have completely fallen in love with this baby.  There's no escaping it.  I've only been away from him for two hours and I already miss him.  It's easy to forget that nothing is mine.  Nothing on this earth belongs to me.  But to just let it go is one of the hardest things ever.

He's the sweetest baby in the entire universe... and I have to think about the possibility of letting him go.  It kills me.  I know how selfish that sounds, but I can't help but say it.  Today I feel like I'm just one step away from my entire future.  I just want to let it all go.

I held him in my arms today and remembered every step I took to get to today.  To get to where I am right at that second, holding that precious baby in my arms, listening to his tiny snores.  He never left.  Even when I thought it was all gone, He never left.  I'm in the arms of His mercy and He'll never let me go.

The Lord gives and the Lord takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord.  I will praise the God who gives and takes away.  He is the same God.  He's never left my side, so I will let it all go.


Anonymous –   – (April 22, 2012 at 11:28 PM)  

HE is an ALMIGHTY God! And I know that you know that. I love you so dearly and like i said in the past post....I am praying for you and your family every second!
No matter what happens God IS in control and He IS SO awesome!

xoxo
-Jemima

Unknown  – (April 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM)  

So beautiful! I love how happy you are!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive