live-birth abortion // thoughts

This video makes me sick.  Absolutely disgusting.  After having brought this sweet baby boy home and falling in love with him... I cannot imagine.  I cannot.  Worth your time... makes you think.  Every life is precious.  Every life is worth it.  It is not your right to choose to take that life.


Olivia  – (April 27, 2012 at 1:00 PM)  

oh wow. that brought tears. the ending especially made it a reality for me. i want to fight against this.

Hannah Nicole  – (April 27, 2012 at 1:23 PM)  

Cannot stop crying. I want to fight abortion and infanticide with every ounce of strength I have.

Unknown  – (April 27, 2012 at 3:48 PM)  

Everyone always told me we need to have respect for president Obama no matter how much we didn't like him.
I could never have any form of respect for any person who is involved in this disgusting act.

truly a horrible world we live in.

Hope  – (April 27, 2012 at 4:22 PM)  

Oh this is so, so awful. I can't understand how anybody would be able to harm an innocent little baby and rob it of life.

Kimberly  – (June 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM)  

I don't even know what to say. This is completely disgusting. Definitely made me cry....I just cannot believe that people think it is okay to do this.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive