he is here

Trey is here, healthy and so precious.  7 lbs 11 oz 21 in and I have fallen in love with this precious little stud.  What a gift he is to us.  Precious gift.

I spent twelve hours running from the waiting room to the delivery room.  I loved every second.  I was reminded every minute that God is in control of all of it.  The doctor that delivered sweet Trey was totally a gift from the Lord.  He walked out to talk to us about some things, and ended up telling us about how he adopted twins from China and was a believer.  He asked us to pray, and we formed a circle and joined hands in the middle of this hospital waiting room and prayed.  It was one of the most special moments I have ever experienced in my life.  When does that EVER happen??!?  It doesn't!  It only happens because the Lord is involved in every moment.

This sweet boy can become ours on Tuesday.  Until then, it will be a crazy 72 hours.  We would so appreciate your prayers for his sweet birthmother as she makes this tough decision, and also for my family as we are preparing for what will come.  We know that God is in control and everything will work out perfectly no matter what :)

Thank you to everyone that prayed through those 12 hours of waiting.  Thank you to my lovely Jemima for being there every second of that day praying.  It was a beautiful day.  There is nothing better than a new baby.  What a whirlwind couple of days.... I just pray we can get through the next.

"But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my savior; my God will hear me." Micah 7:7

Kimberly  – (April 22, 2012 at 11:32 AM)  

EMMA!!! I am so thrilled for your family! I'm sure he is absolutely precious! I LOVE the whole thing about the doctor! I have been praying and will continue to pray! <3 xoxo
-kim

Carli  – (April 22, 2012 at 12:41 PM)  

congratulations!! I'll be praying that God will bless you guys and be with you through all the adjustments.

-Carli

Anonymous –   – (April 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM)  

Your welcome...I am praying for you and your family every second! I love you SO much and I hope that I can see baby Trey Thompson very soon!!!!

xoxo
-Jemima

Unknown  – (April 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM)  

Can't wait to meet him!
Praying that everything else goes well!

Gabby

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive