encouragement

People have told me about how they've encountered an angel from the Lord, or something like that.  Well, I think I might have found one.

It was late, and I had spent the entire day in a hospital room.  I was hungry and just ready for bed.  I took the elevator down three levels and thought about how horrible my hair looked today, since I threw it into a messy bun in 5 minutes that morning.  I walked down the long hall to the hospital cafeteria.  I just wanted that day to be over.  I walked over to where I ordered my food, and this lovely young woman probably in her early-30s looked at me and said, "Wow, girl!  You are SO beautiful.".  She then began talking to me about what I was going to eat.  After I had my food I looked around for her, and she was no where to be found.  I'm still convinced God sent her.

It wasn't that I needed to be told that I was beautiful.  I didn't need to hear that.  It was the fact that God is looking out for me.  I wasn't thinking about myself at that time.  I was just in awe of how God chooses to show me that He's there.  It was just this young woman who He used to encourage me that day, and I'm so grateful for it.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive