trey

Today is a week from Trey's due date.  In seven days we may have a baby in our arms.  A lot can happen in a week.  We've come  a long way.  A year ago I waited for this day like no other.  Now, I am just days away from the day I've anticipated for what seems like forever.  So... I will say it again.... when you feel like giving up.... keep going.  You never know what's over the next horizon.  Pray for us...... if you will.... this week brings a lot of anticipation.

cautiously awaiting his arrival... anticipating every moment.  loving every second.  i am in love with adoption.






Natalia  – (April 14, 2012 at 10:28 AM)  

Wow! Just hang in there -- you're so close :D How exciting!

Unknown  – (April 14, 2012 at 3:35 PM)  

Oh My!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!
He can help us with math :) jk
SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU!!
luv ya!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive