Loves.

Loves.

Skype.
I love it.  So much. 

 Macro Shots.
I just love playing around with macro shots.  It took about 65 seconds for my camera to focus on this. 

I just love it.  It is so cute, and it makes me happy bringing it along where I go :)

 My bag was sitting alone all by its lonesome.
Wait.  This isn't a love, is it?

 Jemima's laugh.
I seriously love this picture.  She has a heart tattoo, and she looks like h e r.  laughing is so great.  

My mother.
She sat here and watched us goof around and take photos.  Bwaha.  


 This picture.
I love every single thing about it. 


More macro.
 
You can never have enough.  Goodness.

Macro, macro, everywhere!!!
I wonder if anyone can guess what this is...

Photo shoots.
I had a photo shoot with Jemima and Galilee yesterday.  


And it was amazing.


And this made me laugh out loud so many times.

What are some things you're loving??

-emma

Emilyann  – (January 31, 2011 at 6:51 PM)  

Cuuuuuuute pictures, Emma!!! :) Your macro shots are great.

Kim Thompson  – (January 31, 2011 at 6:55 PM)  

Loved the photo shoot yesterday! You girls were so fun to watch!! I can't believe I made it onto the blog too! :) LOVE you!!

Live Abundantly  – (January 31, 2011 at 7:10 PM)  

Love your shots...You always capture the best in others! May it be so with not only your photos but with your life!!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive