New Haircuts and Photo shoots.

I pulled out my 75-300mm lens this afternoon and shot a couple of photos. 





I told Eli, "Smile with your mouth closed.".  And, of course, if you ask a child to do something that isn't "them" they end up looking entirely awkward. 

The sole purpose of this photo shoot of Logan was because he needs a new Facebook profile picture :P


And I finally got a picture of Otis.  Normally when I pull out my camera he is obsessing over lights.

And now... a picture of me.....

I got my hair cut.  I pulled it back this morning because, you know, it was S A T U R D A Y :)

But I love it.  I was going for this look:


And I think my hairdresser replicated it perfectly :)

What did you do this Saturday afternoon?

-emma


Kaarin  – (January 16, 2011 at 9:21 PM)  

Love your hair cut and love the calendar project!

Kim Thompson  – (January 17, 2011 at 5:58 PM)  

I can almost see Eli's eyes saying "m & ms" cuz that was his payment for posing!! :) sooo cute!!

Hal  – (January 19, 2011 at 7:27 PM)  

nice haircut and those pics of logan and eli are really funny!! i also like the flower pic too!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive