Saturday


Eli set up his puffles and Club Penguin people up and requested for me to take a family picture.  I love all of their faces... it reminds me of a real family picture!  One person is frowning, one's crying.  


Then of course we had to get the father in there, too.

We had Saturday Afternoon take-everything-out-of-the-front-yard sort of chores.  Trying paint colors, tearing out cactuses, striping everything off what needs to be painted.  Beautiful.  Hopefully, the outside of our house will look way better than this:



I had grapefruit for dessert after lunch.

Played with my new sunflare presets. 

And hung out with my new friend... who lives just down the street.

Fun Saturday.

What did you do this Saturday?

-emma

Anonymous –   – (January 24, 2011 at 7:17 PM)  

loved these pictures, LOVED the last one! and the first and second ones are so colorful and happy :) I took a LOT of pictures this Saturday :)

Hal  – (January 24, 2011 at 8:11 PM)  

lol! I love the "family picture"! that is really funny!!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive