things you need to know.

I went skiing. It was a lot of fun.


Eli skiied all by himself :)


This is me and Abi, who's all covered up because it was cold :)


We found icicles.  And licked them until our tongues got stuck.  Well at least I didn't...

We took a normal, "smile-at-the-camera" picture

And then we took a crazy one.  Seriously, we're crazy.

I learned something incredible this weekend.

I

am

coming

to

the

eotyg

2011.

I am SO excited.  140 days.  (I think.  Or is it 139?)  So if you want to  meet me there, comment and let me know!

**For those of you that don't know what eotyg is, it is a gathering for my online school where everyone gets to meet each other.  Because, you know, we talk to each other via chat box... so it's amazing to get a chance to actually meet everyone!!**


My dog is crazy.
And I couldn't resist taking this shot.

Confession: I need to keep up with my Etsy shop.
I have abandoned it.  And I've only gotten 1 sale. 

Confession: I am giving up on my Project 360 blog.  When I started it, I read about how Carlotta had been way behind on it, and I was like, "Oh I can post everyday!" but no.  It's really not possible.  So I am closing it down.  So sorry.

My new blog is coming along...
slowly but surely.  I'm not giving anything away...

 I miss the snow.
I really really do.  

And I know, I know... you people in the snow probably want my weather.  I'm willing to trade, though ;)

New Bloggers are my favorite :)

Personally, I'm excited.  But I'm not sure if she does.

What did you do over break?

-emma


Katelin  – (January 11, 2011 at 9:29 AM)  

Emma, your photos are so amazing. You truly have a God-given talent. Blake and I miss the whole Thompson clan! Hope AZ is great!

Kim Thompson  – (January 11, 2011 at 2:42 PM)  

Thanks for highlighting my blog!! :) I am loving blogging again! Thanks for encouraging me to start back!! You are the best daughter!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive