Randomness

So first and foremost............  I have not been posting in so long... I have had a very busy week of exams.

Just so you know, exam week is thee worst week of school ever.

And this is me.  With a confused look on my face.  


But.  Back to... whatever this post ends up being about...



We visited a teeny tiny farm the other day!


I only took four pictures.  

And then we had another mini photo shoot.

I then scared the heck out of Eli with this Star Wars mask:

I pretty much ran in and he started screaming his eyes out.  It was so hilarious.


Here's me in this mask, btw.  With my Arkansas shirt that I wear to bed.  It's kinda scary.


I saw this on PW's blog (during a contest) **So no it is not mine** I am going to make this on Valentines Day.  It looks so delicious.

What holiday are you looking forward to?

-emma







Unknown  – (January 20, 2011 at 8:39 PM)  

Oh this made me smile :) And that mask is kkiinnnda freaky.. lol! Love it!

Anonymous –   – (January 21, 2011 at 6:48 PM)  

I LOOOVVVEEE the Arkansas t-shirt!! hahahahahahahaa!!!! :) love ya gir!

Hal  – (January 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM)  

um the mask is minorly creepy but i love your pic of you in the mask

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive