Big news and Great Finds.

I have big news......

My new blog......  gathering up {SNAPSHOTS} is coming soon :)

Stay tuned for the unveiling.  I, for one, am super uber excited.
_______________________________________________

new finds and loves:


My goodness.  This is so much fun!!  I got it from Carlotta, and she mentioned how late she is finding this site... so now I am SOO late. ;)




It is so much fun.  And, the best part... you can actually buy the things you like!!!!!  I am so happy about this :)

Self Portraits.

 I am loving these shots.  As the "photographer", I get NO pictures of myself.  When it came time to choose the pictures for the CHRISTmas card, I had only one.  
In the last two photos, I set my camera on my piano in my bedroom (where there's the most light), and snapped away.  I think I LOVE the images :)
This one was sort of a new haircut picture... I think it's so amazing how it doesn't even look like I took it ;)

Photo Ops.

I am finding now that there are always photo opportunities.  I try to bring my camera where I go, but it is so hard to remember sometimes.

 Such a terrible looking photo, but it means SO.MUCH. to me. These are the photo opportunities where I need my camera by my side.  At all times.
Even the Cherise and Isaiah photo ops.  I had no images of US with them, that I looked in my computer trash bin.  I dug some out, and i sort of fell in love with the images.  Again, web cam photos = blah.  I needed to have more pictures of us with them... because we really had no idea when they'd leave again.

What are some new finds and loves that you've found recently?

-emma

Kim Thompson  – (January 29, 2011 at 10:21 PM)  

You are just gonna have to let me take more pictures of you! cuz I luu huuuve You!!

emma claire  – (January 30, 2011 at 9:37 AM)  

Well it might help if you actually did that, then.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive