New and Refreshed

So I did some changes.  I figured out that my new blog is going to take a while longer than you all probably thought... so I decided to change it up for now.  Since it is going to be a while ;)

So.  This is how I'm feeling.

I have midterms in Biology and Omnibus due next week.  And to tell you the truth, I am so terrified of getting a big fat F+ on my Biology final.  Ick.  Blegh.   I might as well just die right then, because I really don't want to have to take that class over.

On the bright side, I am planning on redoing my bedroom in 2011.  I am planning on gray, yellow and white.
What I especially like in this bedroom: The dandelion wall art (which I found on Etsy!!) and shelves.  They are so vintagey and simple!

What I especially love in this bedroom: The bedding.  Love love love.  And the color of the walls.  

I love the bed in this one, too.  

Which photo do you like best?

-emma



Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2011 at 7:37 PM)  

Sweet Emma, we have similar taste!
The bedding you love so much in photo 2 is at Target!
I blogged about wanting it here: http://www.ambrosiaclark.com/2010/11/wishlist.html

You are a lovely girl!!!

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2011 at 8:04 PM)  

HEY GIRLIE!!!!!!!
I LOOOOVVVEEE the second one!!! but i LOVVEE the wall art in the first one!

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2011 at 8:04 PM)  

HEY GIRLIE!!!!!!!
I LOOOOVVVEEE the second one!!! but i LOVVEE the wall art in the first one!

Unknown  – (January 11, 2011 at 8:29 PM)  

Oh, these are so cool. :) I must say that I like the first picture the best. :)

~Melanie

Kimberly  – (January 12, 2011 at 10:06 AM)  

Girl, I'm with ya on the finals! :)

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE the first picture, so adorable!!!

Anonymous –   – (January 27, 2011 at 9:15 PM)  

I think bedding in the second, and everything else in the 1st photo!! I don't really like the last!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive