Favorite Photos of 2010

Watch out, there's a lot.  Not in any specific order...


I love this.  

I love this picture.  Liam looks just like himself.  It is so funny.

Sweet baby Hannah Joy.  

Jemima Bakytgul..  Love her.  Such a fun girl.

This has such an interesting effect I just love it.

This is totally Eli.

I *LOVE* this.  It looks so natural. 

 
Sweet Lillyanna.  Love her eyes.  They look like marbles.

 
This is such an interesting picture of Liam.  I love his eyes and the drops of water all over himself.  

Another favorite, obviously.

I love this picture so much it's crazy.  I want it framed in my room. Love them sooo soo soooooooo much.

Reagan Grace.

Abi... this has been a favorite since the beginning.

It's Hal!!!!!  I love this picture.  it's so "her".

ZAY ZAY.  
My bubble.  That everyone drooled over. 

More Isaiah smiles.  Love him.

I took this at the very beginning of the year.  Sydney is so pretty!!!



More Hal.  Now this, my friends, is totally her.

Galilee.  This was an awesome photo shoot.

Otis.  My favorite photo of him ever.

I love this picture a lot a lot a lot.

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!  Sweet Eve :)

My favorite picture of Reagan Grace ever.

And that finishes my favorite photos of 2010 ever.  

-emma 

Anonymous –   – (January 5, 2011 at 7:08 PM)  

AMAZING pictures! Loved the baby one and the bubble! You're SO talented! :)

Anonymous –   – (January 5, 2011 at 7:26 PM)  

I love the bubble one Emma!!!!! I love them all.
Love,
GG

Hal  – (January 6, 2011 at 5:11 PM)  

um thanks for the photos of me.... I love that bubble one and otis is hilarious!!!! I love them all!!

Anonymous –   – (January 7, 2011 at 10:17 AM)  

Hey sweet girl!
GREAT photos!!

I was awarded with a blog award and I wanted to pass it on to you should you accept it! Click the link, read the post & repost in your own blog!

http://www.ambrosiaclark.com/2011/01/blog-award.html

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive