New Year's Resolutions

Whew.  New Year's has come and passed.  We went to Pinetop for a long weekend and skiied and just enjoyed ourselves.  It is now 2011, and I have had a bunch of trouble getting all my favorite pictures of 2010 up.  I'll get those up quickly.  In the meantime, I am going to do a mini bloggy face-lift so you are not totally bored while I get my new blog done!

But now, my resolutions.

1.) Blog every possible day I can.

2.) Get waaaaay ahead on my homework and reading until Summer.

3.) Try try try my best to get good grades.

4.) Clean my room and keep it that way.  (I know, this is such a dumb resolution, but it is so true.  There's always piles of clothes all over my room.)

5.) Read the Bible more often.

6.) Write 100 random things about me.

7.) Use less technology.

8.) Eat more desserts.  Okay, actually, this isn't a resolution.  I just ran out of resolutions.

So that ends this.

And for some totally interesting reason, this picture just came to my mind.  

Ski trip pictures coming later and favorite photos following this post.  

-emma

Julia  – (January 5, 2011 at 2:11 PM)  

Emma,
I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT!!!! Yea!! I love New Year's resolutions...I also love new beginnings of any sort :). Your resolutions are great - I will be praying for you as the year unfolds.
One of my resolutions was to figure out how to leave comments on blogs....so, CHECK!!
Those pics are so cute! I wish we had more snow in the valley.
Have a great week!! Mrs. C

Anonymous –   – (January 5, 2011 at 7:28 PM)  

One of my resolutions to do is read the bible more often too!I love all your resolutions!
Love,
GG

Kim Thompson  – (January 5, 2011 at 8:50 PM)  

I LOVE your resolutions!! They are all great, especially the one about keeping your room clean!!

Hal  – (January 6, 2011 at 5:13 PM)  

That photo of Otis is hilarious!!! I kinda wish it snowed here.... :( Love your resolutions by the way!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive