NOVEMBER.

today, it is november first.  last week, when I thought about November first, i was thinking about how exciting this day would be.  it would have been ten days until baby.  but today, that's not the case, and i am happy and okay with that.

today, it is november first.  i am so excited for the next few holidays.  but for now, i'll focus on today.


november for me is fun get togethers with great people, warm colors, good food, football, and nice weather.  it is the dead grass that cruches when you step on it, the hope that CHRISTmas is coming soon.  november is one of my favorites. 





welcome, november, i'm so glad you're here.

xoxo

Anonymous –   – (November 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM)  

November is the best! I would say November is one of my favorite months!

Brecken  – (November 2, 2011 at 4:07 PM)  

I agree, November is so wonderful:)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive