crafts

it's always good to keep your hands busy.  and the weeks when i don't have too much school, that's when the crafts come out.  my typewriter comes out, and the ideas never end.





i had been searching the internet almost all day today looking for a diy CD sleeve of some kind for photos for clients, and finally found what i was looking for here.  after some more thought, i went ahead and did her tutorial, only, with a twist.  i wrapped a sheet of graph paper around it, like a present.  i cut out a red heart, and used my lovely typewriter to type away.  i absolutely love the results.  i'll probably add a ribbon of some sort, and will happily hand it to my client :)


be looking for a exciting new launch and preview of a sweet baby girl i photographed last weekend!
xoxo

mary ann  – (November 8, 2011 at 5:10 PM)  

It's so cute! Can't wait for pictures! :)

Kiley  – (November 8, 2011 at 6:44 PM)  

LOVE. I need ink for my typewriter and then I can do this!! Love Love LOVE. You are so creative.

xoxo

Brecken  – (November 9, 2011 at 8:52 AM)  

I was wondering, what kind of typewriter is that?

emma claire  – (November 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM)  

@Brecken: Not sure :P I just found it at the Goodwill and fell in love :-)

Natalia  – (November 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM)  

That is so darling! I'd love to have my pictures handed to me in that :)
Just curious, what did you use to edit these photos? I love the feminine/vintage look.

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive