nerd word.

get yo nerd on. 




notice.... the giant paper clip.  the pens.  the chemistry book. 

and.... safety goggles.  duh. 


delaney  – (November 1, 2011 at 5:13 AM)  

ah, love it! the rainbow suspenders and safety goggles are my favorite :)

Olivia  – (November 1, 2011 at 5:14 AM)  

LOVE it! :) (except for the chem. book. that book has killed me several times.) ;)

Kimberly  – (November 1, 2011 at 5:59 AM)  

Oh my goodness, Emma!!! You are too cute! I was a nerd yesterday too, but I must admit I think your nerd was better then mine, in a good way of course! ;) I'm jealous of your rainbow suspenders ;)

Anonymous –   – (November 1, 2011 at 6:06 AM)  

jumping crickets you look awesome!!!!((: LOVE YA -alexandra

Kiley  – (November 1, 2011 at 8:41 AM)  

You are so stinking adorable Emma! LOVE the outfit.

Brecken –   – (November 1, 2011 at 9:34 AM)  

what the feathers??? omg you look adorable, and this is coming from another nerd! :P :) You are so beautiful emma! God loves you so much!

T.F  – (November 1, 2011 at 11:19 AM)  

A.DORBS.
Exploring Creation with Chem. lol. It's the homeschool style nerd! ftw :P

Gabby  – (November 1, 2011 at 1:39 PM)  

Thats like the best thing ever! I love your face in the second picture!!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive