TWENTY TWELVE // IN PHOTOS

A little late, but.......

Twenty-twelve was such a lovely year.  It was the pure picture of God's work and utter control in my life and in those around me.  Some took their first breath, some took their last.  In the end, though, through the tragedies and the heartbreaks, God was present.  And He made it clear.  And even if I go into this year with unanswered questions.....

God is present.

So, here we are, my friends.  My favorite moments of twenty twelve, captured.  (in no order whatsoever apparently.)








































I learned too much this year to put it down on words.  But all in all, I learned that every day matters, and to live it that way.  The breath we breathe is a gracious gift.  That simple things can be beautiful.  Simple things like baby hugs and the way I watch the sun rise over the neighbor's trees every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30am sharp.  Family is a beautiful thing.  Babies bring the most joy.  True friendship can't be bought or forced.  To keep my eyes open more for the moments worth remembering.  To photograph more.  To love more.  To miss more.  To be more.  I pray that your twenty-thirteen is the best year you have ever lived in all your life.  Take chances, be who you were made to be.

Olivia  – (January 12, 2013 at 6:02 PM)  

aw, what a great year. love the one of you in your summer glasses with trey, and the one of trey in the towel, & those baby feets-- adorbs :) xoxo

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive