I MISS MY AFRICA

















I can't believe I'm saying this.... but I think, after 3.5 years, I'm finally ready to go back.  I've been "ready" ever since the day I got back.  But now?  It's a feeling.  I feel my readiness.  A little homesickness going on over here.  They say home is where your heart is.  I've always said I've left my heart in Africa.  & even though my heart is here with my family too..... now I know that I know that I know that my heart is in Africa.  I also know that I need to get myself back there sometime soon.  We'll see how that goes.  Prayers appreciated. 


"And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation."

Mark 16:15

Olivia  – (January 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM)  

ah-- love these emma! praying you through this, & hoping you get to go back someday soon. <3

Megan  – (January 13, 2013 at 6:01 PM)  

I've been feeling the same way. And these pictures made me feel even more homesick for Africa. Praying for you too!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive