INSTAGRAM LATELY

ed sheeran // i slept by the fire


baby toes // baby boy sitting on my bed on christmas eve eating paper


my view for the majority of the day, except i had just gotten out of sweatpants to see les mis // he loves my gift



dancin to christmas music // brother's deer on the mantle


roadtrip to the snow // it was snowing and i was beyond happy


my last night of the christmas season before christmas had begun // sunset through the window


january one in my favorite place on earth // my fav shoes on christmas eve eve


Olivia  – (January 10, 2013 at 4:59 PM)  

i love your instagrams-- & i think you may be my favorite instagrammer! :)

Hannah Nicole  – (January 10, 2013 at 5:21 PM)  

all of your grams just breath with hope.

Unknown  – (January 11, 2013 at 3:33 AM)  

yeah. you're instagrams are a little to gorgeous + authentic + wonderful. xx

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive