A CLOUDY DAY IN THE BACKYARD

Today was one of those days where the clouds sit low but the rain doesn't come.  Maybe I like it that way, maybe I wish it would make up its mind, but either way, I was grateful for the change.  We went out to pick lemons and grapefruits on our trees in the back (for the freeze tomorrow night!  28°!) and Trey was in his regular extremely cheerful mood.  It's such a lovely thing, when I think about the personality he was given.  Because it could have been anyone else, but God totally knew what he was doing.... in giving us someone that fits right in.  He loves to laugh.  Loves to have a good time.  Loves to make you laugh.  Thinks it's hilarious if you laugh along with him.  I swear, every day it seems a little more of his personality comes out.


(i told you he's the cutest.  this is his im-screaming-of-joy-and-my-face-is-showing-it face)


(yes, that is dirt on his face because he was chewing on a stick)






It's too much sometimes.

Unknown  – (January 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM)  

He's seriously way to cute! His eyebrows are so adorable. And I just love how his mouth is dirty. Everyday perfection. Oh and your photography is brilliant! xx | Natalia.

Olivia  – (January 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM)  

oh wow! he's getting so grown up-looking ;) and look at those teeth. xo

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive