PURE JOY


It's been two months.  Two months since I woke up to the news that my Lord-willing baby brother was coming into the world that day.  It's been proclaiming my love for adoption here, here, and here before I met him.  Today, I love adoption even more than I did when I wrote those three posts.  Today, adoption means more to me than anything else on this planet.  Today, I woke up to his sweet face.  Joy.  That is what he is to me.  Pure joy.  Tonight, he cooed and smiled at me.  He dances to Call Me Maybe.  He weighs 12 pounds.  He is pure joy.



Anonymous –   – (June 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM)  

YES! everytime I see him//or see a picture of him, I just thank the Lord!

xoxo
-Jemima

Talia  – (June 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM)  

He is so adorable. What a blessing he must be <3. Adoption is such a blessing..

Talia
http://girlzofgodbook.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive