PHOTOGRAPHY

 Taylor's shoot makes me love photography even more.  I've said it before and I'll say it again... photography, to me, is not about the camera, the photographer, or the location.  It's all about the people.  She made the photos lovely.  I think she needs to be an Anthropologie model.  I can just see her face on the cover of their magazine.  Photographing gorgeous people is my favorite thing about photography.  And that's why I love it.  Because it's the best way to capture people as they are, where they are... no matter their background.


katie josephine d  – (June 22, 2012 at 12:28 PM)  

beautiful shot, and her dress is beautiful!

Emma  – (June 22, 2012 at 1:18 PM)  

In my mind, that's how photography should be. It's not about the fanciest camera, the newest lens, or the next up-and-coming editing software. It's what you capture, the memories you can freeze forever to remember and reflect on later. It's something beautiful. :)

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive