PLEASE

Months ago, I received an email from a lovely girl named Natalia, who wanted to start a website about orphans and adoption with me.  Today, we have five girls on our team with 51 followers on our blog.  In our minds, one of the best ways to spread the word about a website is through the internet.  Below is our blog button.  If you read P147 - or even if you don't - but you want to help inform the world about adoption, please put this photo on your sidebar.  Copy it, save it to your computer, steal it, I don't care.  We would be so blessed if you would put this on your sidebar and help us inform the world about orphans and adoption.  After all, we are trying to change the world, and the only way to do that is to have more people read P147.







Emma  – (June 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM)  

oh my goodness I love Project 147 so much! I promise as soon as our regular computer is working again I'll put it on my blog! :) And by the way I like the new layout! :) You've been changing it around a litte haven't you?.....;)

Anonymous –   – (June 26, 2012 at 6:45 AM)  

you should make (or have someone make) a grab button to put on your sidebar! then it would be easier for people to take.

I'm sooooooo stealing this.:)(i'm going to do it later, because i have to go do something now..) I had Natalia post about it on my blog around the time Project 147 started. you can read it here: http://likeastar27.blogspot.com/2012/04/project-147-guest-post.html

Talia  – (June 28, 2012 at 12:54 PM)  

Whoah, she's a naturalllll! LOL! I am definitely not a natural when it comes to being IN pictures...I'd rather take them :-).

Talia  – (June 28, 2012 at 12:55 PM)  

Oh whoops, commented on the wrong post ;P. sorry about that. But love the button you made!

katie josephine d  – (June 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM)  

I have this button on my sidebar love. <3

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive