fun

For me... smiling is my favorite.  I can't imagine life without laughing.  If you know me at all, you know that I'm hardly ever not laughing.  Life is too short to be serious all the time.


And.... if you're a bunch of city girls trying to take an adventure through the desert... be ready for a lot of noise.  Bees, thorns, oh, and I wouldn't suggest wearing flip-flops (did I mention we live in Arizona?).  There's also no shortage of reminding each other of the "creatures" that have lived in this particular desert.  Coyotes, spiders, bees, cacti, and javelinas.  We live such an exciting life...........yeeeeeahno.

So, without further ado, the crazy shots from our adventure... which there is no shortage of.




(what happens when a "bee hive" suddenly appears in the bushes)

the poisonous flowers






Jazzie Shea  – (May 5, 2012 at 2:19 PM)  

I love these! So cute!
If you don't mind me asking- what camera/lens did you use for these?

emma claire  – (May 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM)  

thanks! :) i used my nikon d90 + 50mm

Alexandra Griffith –   – (May 7, 2012 at 3:36 PM)  

IM COMING TO AZ NOW miss yall to much

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive