...I hate contests...

I do.  It's true.  I entered one on the pioneer woman, it was a Give that Photo a Name contest!  And... it was a picture of a dog biting another dog.  And my dad named it Roof Nibbler(or nibble, i can't remember).  I lost. And the prize was a $350 giftcard to amazon!  and... I lost.

I'm sick.  *Caugh* I caught a cold from some evil person who doesn't cover their mouths, and sneeze on you.  Ugh.  That's the only thing I hate about cold weather (Fall, Winter) is sickies.  And me getting sick.  Ick!  I hate it!  Last night I drank one of those AirBorne things and it tasted like(TMI!) my water in Africa with Malaria pill back wash in it.  It was gross.  -err.

Finally, some cold weather!  I now actually have to take my vitamin C's!  Which I don't take in the summer, BTW.  It stinks.  -err

I am in love with Photoshop Lightroom.  Aren't we all??!  It's like having actions but with presets instead!  I have a 30-day-trial and only have 27 days left.  Well, I'll just have to do something about it.  I really, really needed that $350 giftcard.  She would have rocked!

I miss Africa.  Really and truely.  My dad and I went to a sponsors dinner last night and I saw the pictures, my pictures, and I remembered that time when I hopped out of the car and the kids adored me for a whole hour +.  I miss it.  I want to go back.  Plan a trip?  Come on!  Fred's nice!

Bye for now,
emma claire

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive