...don't worry! It's just me...

Now...

this post is for y'all that think I don't like you.

I do.

I'm going to tell you my little secret...


you see me in this picture?

It's what I look like in real life with my family and close friends.

I am super duper shy and quiet when I first meet you.

I don't feel like talking to you cuz I only know your name and maybe your siblings/kids.

So, I say Hi and answer your questions.

And then you get worried that I don't like you because I don't talk to you.

Yes, I am soooooo outgoing and sooooooo loud and talk a lot when I know you well.

Yes, you're going, "WHAT?  I do know you!"  and I know you too.  When I don't see you like every day.

And you don't talk to me like every single second of the day.

Then know now that I will warm up.

and then you will know me as this:


the one with all the smiles and laughs and you get it now?

I hope so.


Joy N.  – (October 17, 2009 at 12:00 PM)  

Thanks for being SO REAL, vulnerable and AUTHENTIC Emma! This helps me understand you a LOT better... but I still hope that I get to SEE this goofy girl in YOU more often!

emma claire  – (October 17, 2009 at 9:12 PM)  

haha! I know what you mean. a lot of people tell me I'm different on fb and here than i normally am! lol

Kaarin  – (October 17, 2009 at 9:41 PM)  

I am the SAME way! I totally understand. I'm very reserved, and I'm not very good at small talking with new people. People take it the wrong way sometimes.

Grandpa Steve  – (October 19, 2009 at 7:58 AM)  

Very cool. I know it's hard to warm up to people when you first meet. I know that from when I was still working. When you are working, sometimes you have to be "warm" right from the start which is hard to do if you aren't naturally that way. But you have a ways to go before you run into that situation. Have a great day.

Love,
Grandpa Steve

familygregg  – (October 23, 2009 at 9:01 PM)  

Emma,
I love you! you are so funny . That pic is so hilarious! Im laughing with you not at you!
Love,
Galilee

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive