...ice is crazy...

For Otis, at least.  


Otis eats ice.

Wait.  

I can't even believe what I'm seeing!!

We named him Otis?  You mean Otis-the-dog.  

Just thinking about it makes me laugh.  LOL

Hmm... I am pretty funny, aren't I?

Mr. Lowery say's I'm witty.  Heehee haha!

this is pretty hilarious! I did it yesterday after omnibus, before I skyped A.  It was fun!



Have a marvelous day!

bye for now,
emma claire
p.s. still working on my photography blog.

Joy N.  – (October 10, 2009 at 6:16 PM)  

funky picture format... I like the collage. you'll have to show me how you did that!

Anonymous –   – (October 11, 2009 at 1:26 PM)  

I love the picture

Kim Thompson  – (October 11, 2009 at 10:25 PM)  

You are witty, my dear, Mr. Lowery is right!

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Blog Archive